Careers at XL
AUTOMOTIVE ELECTRICIAN TEAM LEADER
Do you want to be the envy of all your mates with a
We are on the hunt for an experienced and qualified automotive electrician! If you have a passion for leading teams and fitting electrical accessories, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Does this sound like you?
You will play a pivotal role in overseeing our dedicated team of accessory fitters, ensuring efficient operations and maintaining the highest standard of workmanship. In this leadership position, you will be directly responsible for leading, mentoring, and coordinating a team of skilled automotive electricians.
We are looking for the kind of person who will be able to supervise, guide, and motivate the accessory fitting team to achieve daily and weekly targets while maintaining exceptional quality standards. You’ll thrive at being hands on with accessory fitting while ensuring all safety protocols are followed during fitting processes to maintain a safe working environment. You will oversee inventory management and act as an intermediary between the team and management, providing regular progress updates and identifying areas for improvement.
What we require
– Qualified automotive electrician with a valid certification.
– Minimum of 5 years’ of hands-on experience in automotive accessory fitting.
– Proven leadership skills, with the ability to guide and inspire a team effectively.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with team members, clients, and management.
– Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
– Strong organisational abilities, capable of working to daily and weekly plans and meeting tight deadlines.
– A proactive problem solver, capable of identifying and resolving issues quickly.
– Commitment to safety protocols and a keen eye for detail to maintain high-quality workmanship.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Eager to work in a culturally diverse environment and contribute positively to the greater team.
– You’re excited by the idea of a 4 day work week.
If you reckon you check all the above boxes and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilise your skills as an Automotive Electrician Team Leader, we want to hear from you!
About XL Service Bodies
Using highly advanced sheet metal machinery, lean manufacturing and the latest technology, we produce market leading service bodies renowned for their toughness, high quality and durability. We supply some of Australia’s largest fleets, and also international organisations like Red Cross, Medicins Sans Frontieres and the US Military. We’ve just launched the launch edition of our work/leisure canopy range – the Rebel X.
We hire people from diverse backgrounds, because it makes our company stronger. Great team, great culture, great company!