Careers at XL
Do you want to be the envy of all your mates with a
We are on the hunt for an all-round good person, who also happens to be a Powder Coating Technician with a minimum of five years’ experience.
Does this sound like you?
You have a superior ability to perform powder coating applications on various surfaces. You are passionate about ensuring each product has the perfect:
- corrosion resistance,
- chemical resistance,
- film thickness,
- proper curing, and
- overall appearance.
You’re invested in producing only the highest quality workmanship, so you’re sure to evaluate the performance and adherence of powder coatings to specified standards. You’re also particular about having a clean and organised work area, properly handling and storing your tools and equipment like they’re your babies.
We know team work makes the dream work. So we also require an effective communicator and collaborator, who is keen to help develop efficient powder coating techniques and identify areas for process improvement.
What we require
– Minimum 5 years of experience as a Powder Coating Technician.
– Deep knowledge and understanding of proper powder coating applications.
– Familiarity with relevant safety regulations and best practices in powder coating applications.
– Good physical condition, as the role may involve standing for extended periods and lifting heavy objects.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Eager to work in a culturally diverse environment and contribute positively to the greater team.
– Excited by the idea of a 4 day work week.
If you reckon you check all the above boxes and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilise your skills as a Powder Coating Technician, we want to hear from you!
About XL Service Bodies
Using highly advanced sheet metal machinery, lean manufacturing and the latest technology, we produce market leading service bodies renowned for their toughness, high quality and durability. We supply some of Australia’s largest fleets, and also international organisations like Red Cross, Medicins Sans Frontieres and the US Military. We’ve just launched the launch edition of our work/leisure canopy range – the Rebel X.
We hire people from diverse backgrounds, because it makes our company stronger. Great team, great culture, great company!