Careers at XL
COACH AND BODY BUILDER WANTED
Do you want to be the envy of all your mates with a
We are on the hunt for an adventurous Coach and Body builder with a minimum of five years’ experience.
Does this sound like you?
You have the ability to efficiently multitask, overseeing the body assembly process whilst ensuring compliance with safety standards. You’re invested in producing only the highest quality workmanship, conducting and always meeting quality assurance checks. You’re also particular about having a clean and organised work area, properly handling and storing your tools and equipment like they’re your babies.
The kind of person we’re looking for is keen to pass along their wisdom and will eagerly mentor up-and-coming junior fitters, encouraging their growth. We know team work makes the dream work. So we also require an effective communicator and collaborator, who is keen to help develop efficient assembly techniques and identify areas for process improvement.
What we require
– Minimum 5 years of experience in premium truck body assembly.
– Demonstrated ability to support and train junior fitters effectively.
– Excellent physical condition and ability to perform physically-demanding tasks.
– Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
– Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet project deadlines.
– Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high-quality standards.
– Intricate knowledge of safety regulations and best practices in truck body assembly.
– Ability to adapt to changing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
– Eager to work in a culturally diverse environment and contribute positively to the greater team.
– Excited by the idea of a 4 day work week.
If you reckon you check all the above boxes and are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to utilise your skills as a Coach and Body builder, we want to hear from you!
About XL Service Bodies
Using highly advanced sheet metal machinery, lean manufacturing and the latest technology, we produce market leading service bodies renowned for their toughness, high quality and durability. We supply some of Australia’s largest fleets, and also international organisations like Red Cross, Medicins Sans Frontieres and the US Military. We’ve just launched the launch edition of our work/leisure canopy range – the Rebel X.
We hire people from diverse backgrounds, because it makes our company stronger. Great team, great culture, great company!